Book Bachus Enterprises
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Bachus Enterprises Inc. standard policy : Deposits for events are non-refundable (unless contacted 15 days after booking). If full amount of event has been made and an Act of God or circumstances beyond the control of the client ( agreed upon and understood by both parties) 3 days before the event 75% of the remaining fee will be issued to the client. Following that deadline, no refunds will be given, but a credit will be issued to use towards another event within one year. Standard deposit fee is $150 and the remaining fee will be due a week prior to all events. If there are any questions please contact us.
We will indemnify you, for payment received, for:
- The amount contracted to be paid by you, or on your behalf, to a professional photographer or dj, should any of the following occur:
- Non-appearance of the professional photographer or dj contracted for the event;
- Loss or direct physical damage to the original digital images before copies are received by you or the honoree, either before or after proof photographs; or
- Non-development of the digital images.
- DJ does not follow instructions agreed upon by client prior to the event.
Bachus Enterprises Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bachus Enterprises Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 3/1/2017.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name & phone number
- contact information including email address
- payment options
- information regarding your event, places and times and those involved in your event..etc.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [PO Box 11425, Memphis, TN 38111].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any issues.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.